Get to know Jacques Etkowicz, Shareholder at Ratner Prestia and Chair of the Professional Programs Committee.
- Learn about the bioequivalence requirements for ANDA from Kevin Nelson, Partner at Duane Morris, LLP.
- A Myriad of Tips on Biotech Patent Prosecution, Dolly J. Krishnaswamy.
· Sign Up To Vote! All members of AIPLA have been removed from their committee selections and voting positions.
o AIPLA Members have until December 27, 2013, to re-join committees. After that deadline, you can join the committee, but will be barred from voting on issues.
o Go to www.aipla.org à Enter your ID and Login à Committee Center à Update Committee Selections, check the Food and Drug Committee and select “voting member.”
· There will be a Committee Expo at the Mid-Winter Institute in Phoenix, AZ. The FDA Committee is looking for volunteers to design pamphlets, posters, and represent the FDA committee.
o We need to people to represent the committee at the Expo (45 min).
o We need creative people.
o Contact Steve Parker email@example.com if interested.
· Are you interested in Anti-trust issues? We are seeking a liaison to the Anti-trust committee.